PREBLAST: Upcoming SPEEDFORNEED Event at Concord Streetlight 5K 7/13/18
MECA PAX –
We are coming up on the Concord Streetlight 5K next month, and I’m pleased to announce we have two confirmed riders who are ready to race. Many of you were at this race last year – the debut SPEEDFORNEED event in MECA – and remember the fun times that were had. If you weren’t, take a moment to read the backblast and watch our event video. The race itself is plenty of fun – a hilly greenway course, bouncy houses, live music, all the downtown Concord bars and restaurants just around the corner. Couple with that with our region and SPEEDFORNEED bringing the race experience to some young people from the special needs community, and it’s really a cant-miss event.
I hope to see as many of you as can make it. Here’s what you need to know:
- RACE EVENT: Concord Streetlight 5K
- DATE: July 13th 2017 ~ 7:30pm
- WHO’S INVITED: F3 Nation PAX, their M’s and 2.0s (spectate and support or register to run)
- REGISTRATION WEBSITE: https://www.concordnc.gov/Departments/Parks-Recreation/Road-Races
- OTHER DETAILS: $15 cost thru July 6th, $20 on race day
- MEETING POINT: F3 Nation SPEEDFORNEED tent in event festival (look for the racing chairs)
- HOST F3 REGION: F3 MECA
- DRIVERS: Skipper and Man Down confirmed, possibly one or two others
- TRACK COMMANDER (TC): Ben Johnson and James Gibson
- SPEEDFORNEED DONATION SITE: https://speedforneed.org/donate/
Thanks for taking the time to read, and please contact me thru twitter or slack if you have any questions.