New to F3
So, you got past our favorite excuses and decided to participate? Here are some tips to get you going…
1. Check out the videos and text on “homepage” to get the F3 basics.
2. Find workouts near you by visiting the “schedule” page. Just show up ready to go. You’ll be welcome.
4. Sign up to get your f3-meca.com username/password after you post to a workout, and start commenting on BackBlasts. You’ll visit the Contact Page and fill out a short form.
7. Q a workout. After, post a backblast. (Contact us — the same way as in step 4 — to get posting rights. Check out post a back blast).
8. Go to a 2nd F event, be it a #CSAUP or a #HDHH (did you look at the lexicon?). Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Ask your fellow PAX.
9. If you’re moved to do so, check out a 3rd F workout in your region under the “Schedules” and the “3rd F” tab. Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Hit the forums or ask your fellow PAX.
10. Review the FAQ and/or ask us any questions we didn’t cover.