Three runners and 2 ruckers avoided the rain for a nice, smooth Cruise
=>Leave HCE, run/ruck various routes, return to HCE
POT (Pentagon of Trust)
- Yes, this is a Cruise back blast.
- Surprisingly no …
3 Runners and 7 Ruckers decided to burn off some pre-turkey calories.
- Cruisers headed down the parkway, out the front, around some traffic circles, and then back to HCE
- Ruckers headed down parkway, to the front, threw …
13 Highlanders started their day with a stroll on a perfect September morning. Temps were in the mid-50’s and the 2nd F was strong. The clock struck 0530 and we headed off for a Cruise/Ruck/EHFest. Run out towards RRMS, loop …
A six pack ventured out into the gloom for some cruisin’
- Out the rabbit hole towards front entrance of Highland Creek
- Take a right towards and around Publix
- Head back with various routes
- Finish back at HCE
7 men woke this morning for a little cruise. Some were regulars, others hadn’t been there in a while, although this was hard to tell because they hadn’t been there in a while to know that others hadn’t been there …
4 men of Highlands ventured into the humid gloom for some mid-week mileage.
Run the Creek 5k loop w/ Fairvista loop addition… It’s possible Glock ran another 5-10 miles as I lost visual ~2 miles in. It was …
9 Cruisers ventured out into the gloom for a lil’ Fitness and Fellowship.
- Run to and through Fairvista
- Run to and through Beauvista
- Run back to HCE via the firehouse loop
5 of Highlands Bravest made the best decision and laced them up for brisk fall cruise around Highlands.
YHC, Stoli and Bootstrap decided on the 501 Loop. Slappy and Leonidas decided on the 5k loop with side of firehouse.