About 100 F3 Dads and 2.0’s came together to find a few bears, play some water games, and enjoy some fellowship with pancakes and bacon.
Mosey to the baseball outfield and circle up.
SSH x 20
IST x 15
Prisoner squats x 15
Mtn. Climbers x 15
Split the pax into two groups.
Group one went on a bear hunt taking the trail around the baseball field. At each bear station the group did
kid chest presses (kids did air presses)
Merkins (everyone oyo)
piggy back squats (kids did squats)
Kid carry to the next station
There were four stations and the reps increased by five at each station (5,10,15,20 reps of each exercise)
At station 4 instead of kid carry, jailbreak back to the field.
Circle up for more Merkins, squats,and LBC’s x 10
While waiting for group one to return, group two had a water bucket relay. The group split up into five teams and raced to fill their empty buckets. 50 yard sprint, fill cup, run back and dump in bucket. While waiting their turn the teams were suppose to be alternating between Merkins, squats and LBC’s. When time was called the team that filled the bucket the highest did 5 burpees. The other teams did 6 burpees.
Once group one was back group 2 went on a bear hunt and group 1 water relayed.
We then brought the pax back together for the ever popular Noah’s Ark: bear crawls, crab walk, starfish hop, sloth walk, frog jump, jumping spider.
Then we played Sharks and minnows. First two rounds the kids were the Sharks. When a dad was tagged they then moved to the sideline, first round was burpees (oyo), second round Merkins (oyo) until all dads where caught. Round three Dads where Sharks, kids tagged moved to the sideline for SSH until everyone was tagged.
LBC’s x 10
Low flutter x 10
The W x 10
Reverse crunch x 10
Superman-Banana x 5
1. Thank you to Sid Vicious for the co-Q and all for coming out and bringing your 2.0’s. Goal was for them to have fun and then you guys to get a workout.
2. Huge thank you to our Chef’s: Clueless, Othello, Wildcat, Shameless, Liverwurst, SSMinnow, TBone, MKlump. To quote Clueless “they never quit, but adapt and overcome was in full effect”.
3. Another huge thank you to Gamma and MGamma and in a round about way Starsky for the coffee and the ever important generator. Do we have a new Starsky word – a Starsky power-up.
4. Thank you to MTumbler for taking pictures for the group. We will be posting those some where soon.
5. Have a great Father’s Day weekend and we will see you in the gloom.