The Final Murph of 2018
11 #HIM, seeking to finish the year off stronger than it started, gathered solemnly in #The Gloom to celebrate the life of Lt. Michael P. Murphy. Here’s how it went down:
- 1 Mile Run
- 100 Pull Ups (Inverted Rows)
- 200 Merkins
- 300 Squats
- 1 Mile Run
Pick up #TheSix
- Strong work by all. We had a few who lost their Murph V-Card, a couple of Ruckers, and a few Studs. Tons of #NoQuit by all. A few observations:
- The Triple Nickel sure did @Uecker and @YellowCake some good #LookedStrong.
- @TugboatWillie killed his first Murph.
- #TClaps to @JackSparrow for rucking to, during, and back from the event.
- #Tclaps to @Gapper for rucking with and extra 75Lbs (in various forms) and knocking out several sets of the exercises.
- @Rerun has absolutely transformed his fitness in the last year. #Unbelievable
- @Helga was breathing down my neck in the way back. #CrushingIt
- @DT and @BearClaw never gave up. #KeepPushing
- @Clueless wins the #HIM Award today for gathering up #TheSix rather than break another PR. Thank you for your thinking of your Brothers!
- Thanks to the Tax Payers for the newly paved path through the BaseBall fields. It’s going to be nice when they get all the way through it.
- Great Cofeeteria this morning. Lot’s of discussion on the focus of form during CSAUP Patch challenges (TripleNickel, 10KMerkins,etc) and #GrownAss men who are fans of Professional Wrestling (sorry @SidVicious)
- Sign up for the Gremlin on 1/19. Everyone who did what we did today can finish the event, but come by even if it is for a part of it. I believe all of the AOs are closing their workouts anyway.
- Football at Harrisburg Park tomorrow at 0700. Rain may move it back to Hickory Ridge HS so be on the look out for an announcement from @Wexler via Slack/Twitter
- Sign up for the Winter Gala on 1/26.
- Prayers for the Police Officers, First Responders, and the General Public for good decisions to be made tonight. #StaySafe