21 men showed up for this month’s running of Old Glory, If you don’t know, Old Glory is a workout started by the Tradition Pax earlier this year (Most recent post here). We’ve had to modify it somewhat by adding Burpees in place of the Pull ups (due to a lack of equipment)
One Mile Run (AYG): Start at the Stadium, up Raging Ridge Road to the Stop sign and back to the Shovel Flag.
- Station 1: 20 Merkins
- Station 2: 20 Jump Squats
- Station 3: 20 Burpees
- Station 4: 20 WWII Sit-ups
As many times as possible before 6 AM
Each loop is approximately .4 miles
One Mile Run (Fun): Start at the Stadium pick up Old Glory, run as a group up Raging Ridge Road to the Stop sign and back to the Shovel Flag.
- LBC x 15 (Bull)
- Low Flutter X 15 (Bull)
- Crunchy Frogs x 15 (Solo Cup)
- Monkey Humpers x 15 (Casper)
- F3 Dads at the Panther’s Practice Field this Saturday (Details)
- We need a Q for Saturday 7/11. If you haven’t led yet, it’s time to pay for this free workout you’ve been getting. Step up.
- Strong work by all. Most improved from last month’s running. @Bull and @TheMagnificent took a wrong turn, and added an extra half mile to their run (thus their lower lap counts.) Check your Lap Count, if I’m wrong let me know. Again, we will run this monthly, and you will never know when it will be (or who will lead)
- Welcome @Hoser (fka Brooks Hill) Not bad work for a Whee Man.
- Continued prayers for @BanjoBoy, his M, and 2.0. Everyone is doing well.
Not fade away,