8 respected Harrisburg men defeated the fart sack and put in some miles, about 4.25 to be exact, and had great cardio exercise through the streets of Harrisburg. The shovel flag was planted and away we went.
20 SSH, 20 IST’s
– Town Hall down Main to end, r onto 49S, meet up @ gas station on corner of Morehead and 49S, 10 mericans, 30 LBC’s, and oyo air squats till runner 8 arrives.
– Own pace mosey on Morehead to playground on Rocky River Crossing Road. 10 mericans, 30 LBC’s, and oyo air squats till last runner arrives.
– Rocky River Crossing to R onto Roberta sprint to lot in front of Carillon Assisted Living, 10 mericans, 30 LBC’s, and oyo air squats till our last runner arrived.
– Cross Roberta, Carl Parmer Dr. to R onto Kee Lane back to where we started 45 minutes earlier.
1. As great to have the chance to head up a workout/run with a great group of Harrisburg’s finest men.
2. About 4.25 miles put in before most of our neighbors are even up. That Ives us the “Slight Edge”!
3. Great having WB The magnificent in our group. Pulls us through and I’m not sure he even realizes it. Seems like he is getting faster as well!
4. Nice chatter between all this morning. Tough getting used to seeing faces @ 5:45a, I’m sure the feeling is mutual with seeing mine then as well. I’ll take early sunrises and humidity over dark and cccccold any day!!
5. Keep coming to the weekly runs on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday’s. Nothing better than a good run a few days a week. Plus, it will have you flying past the competition in one of the many Harrisburg area annual 5k’s and on up.
6. “Diligence is the mother of good luck” – Benjamin Franklin