This Saturday, May 9th, Tradition is hosting a F3 Family Picnic at Mallard Creek Park. This is going to be a great opportunity for some 2ndF and to meet families. Here are the details:
– Dingo will lead a F3 Dads beatdown at 12:00 with the 2.0s.
– Cookout starts at 1:00 pm. Bring your own food for grilling and drinks (we have an alcohol permit).
– Each PAX should bring one side that can be shared with everyone.
– Remember to bring the M’s.
– Bring lawn chairs to sit on.
– Bring outdoor games if you have any.
We hope everyone can make it. It should be a lot of fun. See you in the gloom.