FOTI Warmup aka Car up/back/turning
13 of Harrisburg’s speediest runners posted this morning to get a little better. YHC reviewed the routing and at 0530 we launched.
Run to the Harris Depot Hill with a few options:
1. Run the hill to Oakley and back down (repeato until 0605)
2. Run the hill to Oakley and back down. Run the hill, turn left at Oakley to Sims Parkway and back down.
3. Run the hill to Oakley and back down. Run the hill, turn left at Oakley to Sims Parkway and back down. Run the hill, left at Oakley, left at Henderson Circle, left on Oakley to Sims Parkway and back.
Everyone met back at the intersection of Oakley Drive and Robinson Church Road at 0605 (ish, sorry for the wait.) We crossed 49 together then took Patricia, right at Morris, left on School, right on Parallel and back to Percent. Most got around 5 in all told.
FOTI Saturday, Flip’s Farewell next Saturday, Extinction Race the following Saturday.
- Great work out there everyone. I’m continually impressed by how hard everyone works daily.
- Keep your head swiveling and eyes open. Way, way more cars out this morning than usual.
- Peppa, don’t kid yourself. You’re a runner too.
- T-claps to Exit, Birdcage and Koozie for picking up the 6 and being our search/sweep party this morning.
- Check your Strava, I’m not naming any names, but a certain traveler was out for blood this morning.
- As always it is an honor to lead.
“Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one’s mistakes.”