Paincake for Breakfast
24 Hard chargers wanted to see how many MonkeyHumpers they could do as they came out to support my VQ. As it turns out, there were only a few MH’s on the list… the rest was just a serving of pain for breakfast.
Warm-o-rama: MH’s IC x15, SSH IC x15, MtnClimbers IC x15, AirSquat IC x15 (and as @SSMinnow stated, with great cadence timing… nice and deliberate)
- #TheRidge – 10 to 1 Ladder – Burpees on the bottom, Jump Squats up top
- Partner work – 100 WWII’s, 150 Merkins, 200 Step back lunges – partner runs the dropoff/pickup circle
- Tennis courts – Bear crawl to end edge of court, 20 low flutters, run back… make it through all 3 courts
Mary: LBC IC x15, CrunchyFrog IC x15
COT: @Clueless took us out
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead… and to be led by a 14 yr old. I had fun! Thanks for always encouraging me to do my best!
- Sorry about the back @PapaJohn… I can’t control where i inflict “Pain”Cakes
With great respect – @Paincake