Reps of 15 on the 15th
Through some advance planning, YHC put a feeling on Slack about the possibility of a President’s Day later start time of 0630, which actually was initiated in a post-Gremlin conversation with @Chowder (to which he clearly cannot recall). @Poutine and @Illuminati replied with an interest and there were no voiced objections.
While there was an absence by a Slack HC (*clears throat…@BlackSheep), five total PAX came together in a rain-free President’s Day morning, with @Greeter arriving in double-down fashion after posting at standard-timed Skywalker.
YHC made two plans yesterday: one traditional for the parking lot and one for under the picnic shelter, in case of rain. Fortunately, we were able to use the former.
A descent disclaimer was provided and off we went to mosey to the clubhouse and back.
Side-Straddle Hops, IST, Weed Pickers, Windmill, Toy Soldiers, Hillbillies
Coupons obtained and selected parking spots for proper social distancing.
Since today is February 15th, the circuit would include reps of 15. The exercises:
- Kettlebell Swings
- Skull Crushers
- Upright Rows
- Single Arms Rows – each arm
Followed by either Overhead Carry or Briefcase Carry (curb to curb, x 2). Each PAX could select, with the expectation for the other exercise to be incorporated for the next circuit.
Mosey to the clubhouse around the island and back for repeato.
We successfully completed five circuits, which was beyond the original goal, but intended to maximize the time with no MARY to avoid getting wet.
- S/o to @Greeter for posting in double-down fashion this AM.
- Speaking of @Greeter, he was provided a lesson on the “hate” feature of name-orama. What did he think everyone was saying about YHC, @Grinder, @Greek, and Co. over in Skywalker?
- Prayers included, but not limited to: those frontline and essential workers who continue to help our communities move forward; those who have been directly (and indirectly) effected by COVID; the mental health of those who are either overcoming their own challenges or the families and friends of those who are supporting; those who serve to keep us safe, both domestically and abroad.
- Have a great week, gentlemen!
Iron Sharpens Iron