Until next time
DrLecter | On 17, Mar 2020
7 men came out on a drizzly March morning to get better. Sheepdog made the observation that we seem to have crummy weather here lately when YHC is the Q. Due to the social distancing requirements, YHC did not think it was a good idea to head for the dry confines of the portico, so the PAX just had to get wet and a little bit muddy. Here’s what they did.
Mosey to the base of the ridge, circle up, disclaimer given.
SSH x20 IC
IST x20 IC
20-2 Ladder on each side of the ridge, with 10 squats on top. Start with 20 merkins on one side and 2 WWII sit-ups on the other. Decrease merkins and increase WWIIs by 2 each trip over the ridge.
When finished with that round, switch to plank jacks, lunges (5 each leg) on top and Carolina Dry Docks on the other side.
LBC x20 IC
Moleskin and Announcements
- Thanks for coming out despite the less than ideal weather and the social distancing requirments.
- Hootie was not pleased that he got stood up by Gamma and TBone.
- It was dark and he was far away, so I didn’t get a good look at FlipPhone’s new shoes. He refused to run the ridge so as to not get them dirty so they must be pretty special.
- Prayers to DT’s neighbor who is in his 40s and suffered a stroke. Prayers for healing for him.
- Brothers, hold fast to the Lord’s promises found in 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but one of power, love and sound judgement.
- If you don’t have an online option for worship on Sundays, please connect with our church at http://mercycharlotte.com/stream Sundays at 10 am.
- No F3 MECA workouts for 2 weeks.
- F3 Albemarle launch is postponed.
- SoloCup is working on a workout of the day to tide us over until we can resume group workouts. Keep an eye out on Slack.
- Stay safe and we’ll see you in the gloom hopefully sooner, rather than later.