100 seconds a second time.
6 Men gathered at Stallings Park today to get a little stronger and here’s how they did it:
- Run to both ends of the parking lot.
- 19 SSH – Even I can’t explain how we ended at 19. Where’s Solo Cup when you need him?
- 15 Imp Storm Troopers
- 10 Wind Mills
Head to the Shelter because the PAX was getting damp in the sprinkle of rain.
This one was a repeat… a very lazy Q decided to just repeat the last one but skip the stations and we had a few new songs on the playlist. 100 Seconds AMRAP of each exercise with 20 seconds of rest in between.
- KB Swing
- Fig 8
- Sling Shot
- Merkin Row
- Overhead Press
- Upright Row
- Tricep Extension
- Lawn Mowers
- Tea Pot
- Calf Raises
- Step Ups
- Low Flutters
- Mason Twist
- Plank until time.
The Mole Skin or Random thoughts:
- The mumble chatter started off slow today but eventually caught on about midway through. Many of us deep in thought about the events happening in the world around us. I had missed the MECA best practices email which you’ve definitely seen by now if you’re reading this. Wondering how we would handle the COT… Everyone seemed healthy, so we just went for it. Maybe going forward we can kick feet at the end… ?
- Sporting events, and even local races are being canceled… What a bummer… Keep posting, keep training, the race is on to beat the virus and stay healthy. Hope everyone reading this will stay healthy.
- I promise to put this one in the archives for awhile, as my arms shake typing this BB.
- No free TP or Sanitizer today.
- Some odds were placed at Coffeteria on a baby boom happening 9 months from now. What the heck are you doing in your quarantine?!
- The numbers were a little light as 30 men showed up at the Dawg House for their 4 year anniversary. Great job men!!!
Have a blessed weekend!