F3 MeCa Shirt Pre-order – NOW LIVE!!
Do you need an F3 shirt? Do you not have enough F3 shirts? Do you need to maybe give away one of your older ones to a new pax and get a fresh one? Then this is for you. The F3 MeCa shirt pre-order is now live! Order window open until 11/25/19. $50 or more = free shipping. Used to be $75, so this is nice.
Personal musings on the shirts open for pre-order (disclaimer – thoughts only my own – not a gear professional):
- Sportek shirts: Solid shirts, less expensive and come in more colors
- Mudgear race shirts: Awesome shirts, super light and strong, more expensive, hardly any colors other than black. I’d recommend the loose fit unless you are really lean as the fitted shirt hugs your body.
- Kilowatt will tell you the 1/2 zip pullover is fantastic – keeps you very warm
- Mudgear socks are great – very high quality, comfortable, dry quickly. I personally like the trail socks – they are a bit thicker than the no-show socks, which I like, but the no-shows are winners as well (I own both.)
- The F3 Workout Deck also makes for an entertaining beatdown on the fly.
Review over. Order as desired.
11/8/19 Edit: Youth sizes now available in Black and Pink Raspberry. Sportek shirts.