It’s cold but it’s a Spring kind of cold…
Eight PAX strong for some miles around town at today’s Road Warrior…
- Head out Main St., turn R on Roberta
- L on RRC, L on Morehead
- L on Patricia, R on Morris
- L on Morehead, cross over 49
- L on Oakley, R on Harris Depot
- L on School Cir, L on Harrisburg Veterans
- Cross over 49, R at Physicians Blvd
- L on Kee, R on Main
- L on Town Hall, L on Town Center
- L on Harrisburg Plaza, L on Main, head back to the start
- Dawg House 3-Year Anniversary is this Friday. Details here.
- Wings of Eagles needs help with some projects this Saturday. See @SS Minnow or @Wexler if you are able to help.
- Orphanage Game Day is coming up on 3/23 from 12-4. Check your email for the eVite from last week.
- Time Laps is coming up on May 17-18. They need three more runners, see @T-Bone if you can participate.
- Operation Sweet Tooth 8K on 3/30 at 8am. Get out and support our brother @Olive.
Very clear morning with temps in the mid-30s. Still chilly but the weather had a Spring-y feel to it this morning. We shoved off at 0530 sharp, passing an incoming @Banjo Boy on the way out. He caught up to us shortly after crossing Roberta. I was happy to see @UCB back visiting this morning. He moved away shortly after I moved here, so I wouldn’t say I remember him that well, but I do recall he was always good for some hilarious mumblechatter.
Good to see @Flip Phone and @SS Minnow this morning. We’re still in that post-marathon phase where you haven’t forgotten how much it sucked – good to reminisce with some fellow soldiers. @Wexler and @Strapless led the pack most of the morning, all business for those two. And good to see @Flash out this morning, the Six were pretty fast morning and they kept getting faster at the end.
Thanks to everyone who made it out, and thanks for letting me lead.