Nothing Fancy, Just Strong Work
11 men of Harrisburg didn’t let the #fartsack keep them from getting stronger this morning. Nothing fancy about this workout. Just grip the weight and get after it. With an attempt to not rush and focus on maintaining correct form, the beatdown went something like this…
- SSH x 15
- Windmill x 15
- Arm Circles OYO
- Merkin x 10
Perform each of the following in succession as a ladder 2-10 reps, then coming back down to 2 reps. Perform reps on each side for all single arm exercises.
- Single Arm Snatch
- Single Arm Front Squats
- Single Arm Shoulder Press
- KB Swing
Perform 2 sets of 10 reps of each of the following exercises. The 3rd set is completed to failure, while working to keep form correct.
- Outhouse Curls
- Overhead Tricep Extension
- Chest Press – 10 reps each side if doing one arm at a time
- KB Deadlift
Parking Lot Side to Side
- Merkin & Row – Ladder of 2-10 Reps (Only completed through 8 reps due to time)
- Curl Flexed Hold Carry to other side of parking lot
- LBC x 10 (Maintain 10 reps each set throughout)
- Curl Flexed Hold Carry back to start (Opposite Arm)
Quick Little Mary
- LBC’s from previous ladder counted as Mary, due to time constraints. Little better planning next time from YHC.
- Time Laps May 17-18. This is a great team event! No matter where you think you are physically, you CAN do this. See the posts on the F3 Harrisburg Slack channel for further details, or go to https://usnwc.org/play/whitewater-race-series/upcoming/time-laps-24-hour-relay-race/ Plenty of fun to be had, unlike some other team events that are usually held in September…….
- Wings of Eagles workday coming up on March 16th. Wexler has the details.
- Spartan training tomorrow with @Clueless at the Railyard. Don’t miss it! Partner spear throw is sure to be a “hit”.
- Operation Sweet Tooth 8k coming up on Saturday March 30th at 8 AM in Huntersville.
- I appreciate the opportunity to lead. Something that I should take advantage of more often. Again, nothing fancy with this one, but plenty of work to be done.
- Hardly any #mumblechatter this morning. Everyone was too busy getting it done. A ton of strength on display this morning.
- Next time I’ll have to remove the set being performed to failure. Apparently some of you guys never get there! #beasts