Greta? Never Met…a
Jimmy Buffet put out the No Q signal on Slack last night and YHC decided to avoid Bellnado (having been a recent survivor). During our Sunday family powow, AA stated that he would like to join his old man in slinging some steel around. After perusing F3MECA’s voluminous backblast archive, YHC hit the fartsack, got a few hours of rest in, woke up and put the 2.0 at about 90 lbs of KB in the car to roll into CBA at 0525. After a few minutes of finding the key and getting out a 25 lb KB for an FNG that appeared. 5 PAX stood in the light drizzle and 40F temperature. DISCLAIMER was finished at 0531 ish and we were off for WARMARAMA
Mosey around the HT parking lot, stop under the lights for the following – all IC:
- SSH X 25
- Merkins X 10
- Mountain Climbers X 10
- Windmills X 10
- Cotton Pickers X 10
Mosey up to the dumpster and pick up 2 big tires for THE THANG
Greta is a variant of Dora straight from the Exicon
Split into partners (my 2.0 “shadowed” me). P1 does prescribed exercise while P2 flips the tire 3 times and then 3 more times in the opposite direction to meet P1 and flapjack. Partners reps will accumulate until completing the following (all OYO with KB).
Same concept as Dora, but worse.
- 100 Burpees
- 200 Curls
- 300 Swings <– It really ended here (see Moleskin)
- 400 Goblet Squats
All IC with KB
- Mason Twist X 15
- W X 15
- LBC X 25
- We’re at the halfway point on the Red Pill Challenge
- Prayer Requests
- Schnider’s family
- YHC’s side is still hurting
- Heatstroke’s Dad
- Sparknut’s Brother
- Welcome FNG Roy and TClaps to Sugar for showing him the ropes
- The 100 KB Burpees is excessive and ate up most of the time. YHC suggest that anyone using this BB cut all prescribed reps in half.
- On a related note, TClaps to my partner Greek for doing most of our Burpees
- Welcome back AA
- Shovel flag status – Unknown
- I broke the key to the toy box. I will replace it.
Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil – Ephesians 6:11