No One Goes It Alone
17 men arrived in the Gloom at various times and intervals to see what YHC had in store for this morning’s Beatdown. It was an Old Glory, with a twist. Everyone partner up with someone of similar speed and completes the challenge together. If they walk, you walk, they run, you run.
Run one mile, all you got
- Corner 1: 20 Merkins
- Corner 2: 20 Jump Squats
- Corner 3: 20 Burpees
- Corner 4: 20 WWII Sit Ups
- Repeato until 6AM
Run One Mile together
- Nothing fancy about this one, just a tough workout. #Tclaps to Sparrow, HotSpot, and DT. It was great to see OZ and have a sub 50 degree sighting of Starsky.
- The partner twist is to remind you that no one goes through tough times alone. This workout is dedicated to the Family and Friends of LKN PAX member Schneider. If you need help, get help. Reach out to someone in the PAX or see a therapist. @Practice is licensed and can help.
- Food Pantry Challenge is in high gear. Bring your food to any work out in the Burg or show up on Saturday at the Park. The Pantry needs help Friday and Saturday moving to their new locations, if you can help reach out to me. if we get enough guys it won’t take as long.
- Game day at the orphanage is March 23. Look for an Evite soon
- Lots of CSAUP events coming up