11 pax at The Ridge were saved from some pre-workout deep philosophical rhetoric by a modified running of an old standby, the Dirty McDeuce.
- Mosey with high knees, buttkickers, and defensive slide
- Merkins x10
- Air squats x10
- Dirty McDeuce is four 12-count exercises followed by running a lap, then repeato til done.
- Today’s exercises: 12 burpees, 12 WWII situps, 12 air squats, and 12 merkins.
- Today’s run included a 40 pound sandbag, 30 pound ruck, and 20 pound ruck. If one of those is available when you start your lap & you haven’t carried it before, grab it & go. If not, regular run.
- Reverse crunch x15
- High plank 1 minute
- Low Dolly x15
- Low plank 1 minute
- Good work out there today. My watch showed 2.4 miles, and I think I was around middle of the pack.
- Lots of want-to on display from the whole pax this morning. I think everyone wanted to work hard enough to be out of breath & not talk more about how the air speed of an unladen swallow impacts Solo Cup’s what-to-wear chart when feathers fall as fast as bricks & the barometric pressure rises above 1.2 gigawatts. Or something.
- #TClaps Exit 54, Hong Kong, and Scooter for finishing the first round in the top 3 spots even though they were carrying weight on their run and the rest of us weren’t. #NotClydesdales
- Last MECA Speed for Need event of the year is the Santa Scramble on November 17th in Concord. Great event for the whole family. Sign up now.