No yurpees were rushed in the making of this workout
Where 11 or more gather in Harrisburg Iron’s name, weights will be lifted.
…or something like that. Either way, 11 gathered and weights were in fact lifted.
-Pax Member: “Hey Q, what about the running?”
-Q: “Hi, I’m Gamma, have we met?”
(Enter Exit54’s Hillbilly plug in 3…2…1…)
The Slowest Yurpee Ever
Mountain Climbers x20
Main Event – Power Sets
Continuous motion hitting different body parts; focus on form over speed and full range of motion; if you have to modify, lower the reps, don’ sacrifice form
5 Curls, right into 5 Shoulder Presses, right into 5 Triceps Extensions
Repeat with 10, 15, 20, 10
Same thing with Skull Crushers, Chest Presses and Sit Ups
Same thing with Sumo Squats, Dead Lifts and High Rows (modified the Dead Lift reps for safety)
10 KB Side Triceps Pushups
10 Curls (palms up)
10 Single Arm KB Presses (each side)
10 Lawn Mowers (each side, with elbows out)
10 Burpee Cross-over Thingys (down, KB Merican, cross over, KB Merican, then up….a crowd favorite)
1. Favorite workout of the week. Great to be back out with you guys!
2. Always entertaining to hear what music comes out of Clueless’ phone. With the disclaimer of “hey, it’s free Pandora” we started with what apparently was a Metallica cover band from New Dehli, India. It got better with some Guns ‘n Roses…you know, like from when TBone was in elementary school.
3. Great to have Uecker visiting from the Dawg House.
4. Congrats to Practice and his M on their 33rd wedding anniversary today, and I guess to Teen Spirit as well! #showtoknow
5. Solid work by the pre-runners – Clueless, Flip Phone, TBone and Wexler.
6. Q-Source Grinder tomorrow, 0830 at Rocky River Coffee (after Rail Yard); Murph on Monday.