5 pax posted for the sparse post-BRR world that we now live in. Weather was just about perfect.
- Parkway to Bells Mill, pool parking lot, virgin territory on the right side of the traffic circle, millstream, Clarke creek, HC parkway, fire house loop, home.
- 5 miles.
The Naked Moleskin:
- Skipper came in on two wheels, aimed his vehicle at a middle school parking space, and joined us while his car was still being parked. His first step out of the vehicle was not what he expected, he said “oh darn” and limped into formation.
- Decided to throw in a right turn right after Christenbury Pool to explore that area. Got a little turned around OR went through a rip in the space time continuum and ended back where we started…which is what brought out that classic Chevy Chase line “look kids, big ben….” and then proceeded to Millstream.
- Great chance to catch up with Skipper and hear all about the big 40th birthday surprise activities he and the kids pulled off for the M.
- Great chance to hear about the tip of the iceberg re: the Haiti trip via Col Mustard.