7 men, and one dog, clocked between 4-5 miles today as we strolled through the streets of Harrisburg. Not long into the run @Solocup spotted a fox?? Seems it was a much larger animal we call a deer. On with the run.
- We left town center headed down Main Street towards Roberta Rrd.
- Made right on Roberta
- left on Rocky River crossing
- Left on Morehead
- Left on Hwy 49
- Left at Ruckus House
- Right on Carl Parmer
- Right on Main Street back to town center
COT/ Warrior One (@JackieChilles)
- HopeBuilders5K this Saturday (10/10) at 8:00 AM. Several F3 guys will be there and online registration closes today.
- Food Pantry always needs help. See @SoloCup with Donations
- F3Columbia has a gofundmepage (https://www.gofundme.com/9x5mxfv8)
- Great run and great motivation. Thanks for letting me lead
- Sound off below