Three of Harrisburgs finest decided it was a good idea to get there shoes a little wet on the track this damp morning. YHC was feeling pretty lazy and decided to keep things simple. So the workout went a little like this:
- jog over to the track and begin 1 mile warm-up lap
- 800m repeats with a 1.5 minute break in between each run (wound up with 5 repeats)
- 1x 800m cool down lap
- Tomorrows the last day to sign up for the mudrun
- Food pantry needs help, so be sure to drop off food to Solocup
- If you’re interested in long runs on Saturday join us at 6 o’clock for the bull run before boot camp at 7am. If you want to train for a marathon/half marathon be sure to ask anyone out at bull run about running extra mileage pre bull run. Great opportunity to train with fellow F3 pax.
- Mint Hill Convergence tomorrow at Minthill Veterans Park
- Thank you for the opportunity to lead this morning gentlemen, great work out there on the track!
- Thank you @SSMinnow for helping me out with the time. Don’t know how I forgot my watch at home…at least I didn’t pull a @Sundial
- Thanks @Bearclaw for taking us out in prayer. Love it when people step up for prayer. Truly brings the pax closer together in fellowship.
- Whatever happened to @BBQ stopping by for some some acceleration mayhem? And for that matter whens @Hootinanny gonna show us how it’s done?