3 faithful Harrisburg men arose with the idea of getting faster this morning. The rain felt great especially towards the end of the workout. I am grateful you guys came out for some track work this morning.
Mosey from parking lot to track
4 X 400’s – (1 Mile)
** 3X 800’s
1 minute rest in between
** 3 sets of these – run continuously
- 1X 400 run at race pace – 1 lap
- 1X 400 run at relaxed pace – 1 lap
2 X 400 – Easy pace (1/2 Mile)
Mosey back to Parking Lot
Total – (4.5 Miles)
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead, it is always an honor.
- Good push this morning fellas.
- Early run at 4:30 tomorrow for those running Thunder Road.
- Bags in the Burg tomorrow if it doesn’t get rained out.