7 Harrisburg Iron Faithful got their fill of some kettlebell and core work this morning. Gloves would have been a good idea…
Warmup: Short mosey to end of lot and back, SSH (IC) x15, Windmill (IC) x10, IST (IC) x10, Merkin (IC) x10
Thang: Curb to curb ladders on even # climb (2-4-6-8-10)
- SET 1 – Snatch and Press (ladder), Bear Crawl (with KB) travel, 10 Jump Squats, Bear Crawl (with KB) travel
- Superset – 12 Lunge Pulses, 12 Dead Lifts, 12 Lunge Pulses, 12 Dead Lifts
- SET 2 – Merkins w/ Cross-Over (ladder), forward run travel, 10 Air Squats on other side, backward run travel
- Superset – 12 Hammer Curls, 12 Overhead Tri Ext, 12 Hammer Curls, 12 Overhead Tri Ext
- SET 3 – Merkin with Side Row (ladder), Crab Walk travel, 10 Mtn Climbers, Walk Crab travel
- Last 12 Cycle – 12 Upright Rows, 12 Arnold Press, 12 Upright Rows, 12 Arnold Press
Mary: No time
- Always an honor to lead… thanks for the opportunity!
- STRONG work this morning by the Pax! Way to push through all the sets. That is a challenging core and shoulder workout.
- Title inspired by Turlington’s Lower Back Tattoo Remover… an SNL classic – https://vimeo.com/69310297… if you had a tattoo on your palm and didn’t wear gloves, that tat is probably gone.
- All kinds of Labor Day activity options – 5:15 off the books at Gapper’s, 5:30 El Dorado Bootcamp, 6:30 Endurance at Louis’, 7:00 Mallard Creek Bootcamp, 7:30 pickup hoops at Harrisburg Elementary