5 PAX showed up at the middle school track and lucky for them they were all on time. Had they been late, they would have regretted leaving the fartsack and the PAX MIA. Editor’s note: if any PAX used @Sundial or @Titleist‘s clocks, sound off in the comments…if you dare.
It seems HRHS isn’t so eco friendly and stray away from “going green” or maybe the stadium lights were left on for some major event (F3 is a big deal). Besides, YHC’s blanco chest always looks better with a little extra light. Think this is at least the 2nd time this has happened so we’ll call this Part II (Friday Morning Lights Acceleration).
Mosey from HRMS parking lot to HRHS track
Continue another 800m around track
3x800m repeats w/2:15 rest between each
3x300m repeats w/1:15 rest between each
800m mosey around track
Mosey back to HRMS parking lot
- It had been a while since YHC had posted for #Acceleration – realized today how much better Friday AMs are when you start out with the PAX.
- For those that haven’t posted (like YHC) for #Acceleration in a while, why not? Don’t make excuses, just show up. There’s some hurt involved but that’s a good thing
- Great to finally meet @Bearclaw this AM. Having another #Respect part of the HB PAX is awesome. And respect is truly owed. He never quit and that right there says a lot. Glad to be sweating it out there with you brother.
- #BRR, watch out cause @SoloCup‘s ready. Been hearing about impressive performance and miles he’s been putting in. Saw it for myself this AM. Looking forward to #BRR.
- @Magnificent – uhh, think you were sandbagging it just a bit on the 2nd 300m because you shot out (and stayed out) on the last 300m. Heck, you walked right by me on all the repeats. Likewise, #BRR should be awesome next week.
- @Bull – as always, impressive work. Not sure you ever quit. 4ish miles before, 5ish during #Acceleration, and more miles tomorrow. #Beast