13 men came together today for the cruise led by YHC. Was this a record for Tradition and The Valley? Route was as follows:
– right onto Mallard Creek Rd.
– left onto Governor Hunt Rd.
– Right onto David Taylor Dr.
– Right onto Greenway next to Corvian Community School
– Up the hill back to Mallard Creek Elementary
– Total mileage without turning back was 4.14 miles today. Nice job guys. Great showing by Soundwave this morning brother. Nice work.
– It was great to see 14 men there this morning. My entire MudRun team was there. Good showing @Guinness, @Triple Threat, and @Chicken Strip. Let’s keep coming each week. It’s not too late to sign up. The MudRun is a great experience. Click here for more info and how to sign up.
– I enjoyed the 2ndF this morning @Dingo, @BOS, @the Farm, and @Soundwave.
– Welcome to FNG AJ. Keep posting brother.