10 men came out to Cruise today. Some were prepared, some were not…..(The Farm)…….Apparently it is just too much effort to walk 10ft back to his car to get his headlamp. We put up with his complaining for a few seconds, and then someone wedgied him and all was good in the world gain.
Simple route this morning. Get on the golf course and run. We covered about 3.5 miles on the golf course and then finished off the four around the Tradition AO.
4.0 miles total
The “OMG The Ground Is Cool” moleskin;
- T-Claps to Triple Threat who has committed to becoming a runner and is well on his way! Great work man! The climb to 4 miles is not an easy one, but one you get there, the world is your playground!! #keeppounding
- T-Claps to R2D2 also! Keep posting brother, it will get easier!
- Thanks @Coyote for watching the 6 this morning. Always good to give back a little of what is given to us!
- Not sure what @Pharoah ate for breakfast? But he was determined to run at the speed of light all morning! Maybe it was the headlamp he was wearing…..#tryingtokeepupwiththelight
- Great 2ndF this morning!
- I enjoyed the change of scenery, though I couldn’t see much of it….
- Next week The Cruise will leave from the new AO The Valley!