8 of Harrisburg’s finest and 2 tail-waggers broke great sweats by fighting the humidity for a 4.4 to 4.5 mile run over the hills of Harrisburg. There was barely an ounce of fluid that didn’t make it to our shirts after this heavy air morn. The shovel flag was planted and away we went.
At a brisk pace, Main to end, right onto 49S, @ gas station on corner of Morehead and 49S we circle back so that no man (or tail-wagger) is left behind. Own pace mosey on Morehead to corner of Rocky River Crossing Road and Morehead, circle back to last man. Rocky River Crossing to Roberta, circle back to last man. Right onto Roberta, left onto Carl Parmer to end, right onto 49S, right onto Main and then back to where we started 43 minutes earlier after circling back for those behind.
1. Appreciate and grateful for the opportunity to run with this fine bunch of men this morning
2. Solid 9 1/2 minute or so pace all around. Sound effort from us all.
3. First time in 2 years plus I had gotten stuck waiting for a 200 car plus train on way to workout. Thus the coming in on two tires @ 5:30a sharp. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.
4. Nice chatter between group this morning. I’m sure we all appreciate the comradery formed during our runs.
5. Great having Petey and Dixie join us. Furry friends are always welcome on Wednesday’s.
6. “If you have everything under control, you are not moving fast enough.” – Mario Andretti