3 strong men arrived at Hickory Ridge Middle School Track for a little Friday Interval speed training to get their day started off right.
4 X 400’s – Relaxed pace (1 Mile)
5 sets of these 2 run continuously
– 1X 400 run at 5K pace (~2:00 per 400) – 1 lap
– 1X 400 run at relaxed pace – 1 lap
2 minute break
1X200 run at relaxed pace
**Stop at the steps
10X run up and down the steps in a circle
1X200 back to the start line
1X400 at relaxed pace
Mosey back to Parking Lot
1) Thanks for the opportunity to lead this morning. I hope everyone enjoyed the workout.
2) Way to push @Bull and @Solo Cup, strong effort this am.
3) Continue to bring Items needed for local Harrisburg Food pantry through 7/31 and give them to @Solo Cup.
4) Continued prayers for @SSMinnow, @BanjoBoy
5) Bull Run at 6am and Rail Yard at 7am tomorrow
6) The workout this morning was a revised Hal Higdon workout with a twist, gotta love the free training programs. Thanks Hal….
Have an excellent weekend.