7 men strolled into the gloom for the chance to run a quiet 4.0 miles, but didn’t know they would actually run 4.2 miles and be surrounded by women!!
Left out of Church Parking lot and down Prosperity to Trader Joes.
Turn around and run back to Church, go past Church to Villages of LeaCroft entrance
Turn around and back to Church.
The crowded moleskin;
- About .25 miles in, @Trailmix says “Its like we are in a 5k race today”
- BGR were out in force this morning! There had to be over 50 women running up and down prosperity! Interestingly our turn back point was their start point and our start point was their turn back point!
- @Man Down took off this morning at a blistering pace!! I honestly only saw him on the turnarounds! Well known for his slow starts and then ever increasing speed over a run, this morning was very different! New techniques seem to be paying off brother!!
- @Cinderblock decided he was not going to be shown up and he took off also! He went so fast that I was looking behind me wondering where he was and Jelly said “No he is up there” But he was no where in sight either!
- Great work by Jelly, Guinness, Trail Mix and Coyote!
- I believe we have found some runners at Tradition!!