23 Strong F3 Men got a little stronger today at #TheRidge. With humidity and spirits high (and no pancakes in sight) a partner push was the goal…
Warmup: SSH IC x15, IST IC x10, Windmill IC x10, Merkin IC x10
Mosey with stops to Middle School track: Stop 1 = One-Legged Burpees x14 OYO, Stop 2 = Smurf Jacks IC x14, Stop 3 = Incline Plank Jacks IC x20
- Partner Hand Slap Merkins, followed by 200 meter runs – 4 sets descending from 20/18/16/14
- Full Football Field work
- Lunge Walk w/ Partner Chase — Partner 1 starts lunge walk across field, Partner 2 runs to other endzone for a burpee and comes back to relieve Partner 1. Burpees climb in # each time until both partners reach the endzone
- Wheelbarrow back to other endzone, switching off as needed
- Lateral Squat Walk w/ Partner Chase — same sprint/burpee work as the lunge sequence
- Sprint back to other endzone for Power Merkins x10 each partner and 10 Partner Dips
Indian Run back to Mary… heading up and over The Ridge
Mary: 5 count power abs
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead this morning. It is always an honor!
- Awesome push by everyone out there this morning. YHC thought it would be a nice change of pace to get some partner work and some forced 2nd F going this morning. Way to work @AlBundy… thanks for partnering with me. The more we push and support one another, the stronger we are as a whole.
- Great to have an F3 brother visit from the south… welcome to Harrisburg @ThumbsUp!
- There are open Q opportunities in July. Climb out of your comfort zone and give it try. You’ve got a huge support group to help. Email F3Harrisburg@gmail.com for info on SignUp Genius and Posting rights on the F3 site.
- Watched a recent Lou Holtz Commencement speech given at Franciscan University of Steubenville. Message – 1) Always do the right thing 2) Do your absolute best in all you do 3) show folks you care. 3rd F is key! “You can’t take your worldly possessions to heaven, but you sure can take your children“! Link if you’re interested — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3LOo_Ccyws
- Message from all M’s (and your mothers if you don’t have an M) — make sure you bring hydration with you during these summer workouts. We lose a lot of water and need to rehydrate.