18 Strong Harrisburg F3 Men (one FNG) resisted the call of the fartsack and stepped out into the gloom this morning for a little curb work, a little rock work, a little hill work, and a little court work. The result was a workout that was over before the Pax knew it. It went like this…
Warmup: Short Mosey, #Disclaimer, SSH IC x15, Windmill IC x10, Lunge IC x10, 4 count Merkin x10
- Center lane curb to curb bear crawls w/ Ascending Derkins – 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Mosey to the RockGarden for hill ladder work
- Ladder 1 – RockSquats at bottom (2,4,6,8,10 reps), Quadraphilia up/down hill
- Ladder 2 – Rock-ees (burpees w/ rock 2,4,6,8,10 reps), Joe Hendricks (crawl bear) up hill
- Ladder 3 – Sumo rock squat w/ press (2,4,6,8,10 reps), Mtn Climbers at top of hill (10,8,6,4,2)
- Tennis court – Lunge walk to between courts for Squerkins – 2,4,6,8,10,12 climbing reps at each of the six stops
- Mosey to Mary
- Plank tap series IC – toes in/out, palms in/out, opposite toe & hand in/out
- Plank Jacks IC x12
- SpareTireShredders (Heel Taps) IC x10
- V Hold x 45sec
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead such a great group of guys. It truly is an honor!
- Outstanding work this morning by the Pax. Some #mumblechatter, but a solid effort by all. Title of the workout inspired by ShortCircuit… “wow, that went by quick”.
- Welcome out FNG Hoffa – formerly Bruce McConnell. Great to have you as part of the Harrisburg Pax!
- The Bear is this Saturday. It’s not too late to plan to join. Just show up at Highland Creek Elementary School at 6.
- Make a difference in someone’s life today.
Keep pushing – Clueless