7 PAX got up early (including a couple on their day off) to push their limits and set new standards. @Nautilus once again saved the gas and put in some extra miles pre and post-workout. @ET joined the
pain fun with his first (?) #Acceleration post and @Gapper made a return after a few weeks off (#Kotters).
The morning started off ok with talks about the Special Olympics torch running through Harrisburg/NoDo on June 4th (see preblast) but quickly went down hill and shifted to NoDo beer, beer runs, and “only running I do down there is to the bathroom.” And thus it started, before we even hit the track.
1600m (4 laps) easy mosey… unless you’re @Nautilus and @Bull #autopilot
3 x 1200m (3 laps) / 400m (1 lap)
Recover and regroup after each
After completing the first 1200/400m, PAX had their pick: A-Team or B-Team?
- A-Team: first to start and keep B-Team away or off their heels
- B-Team: can you catch A-Team?
Ultimately, it’s still you-against-you. However this allows the PAX to stay closer together and increases the odds of more passing. #thinknascar #racingcountry #brutonwouldbehappy
- Totally wouldn’t do this mess without you guys. Tclaps for showing up and pushing yourselves. It was an honor to lead again this week. #notmenextweek
- Awesome to see @ET join us this AM. Great work out there.
- @PapaJohn, week after week of #Acceleration appears to be paying off. Nice work.
- @Bull and @Riptide think their famous because they and @Segundo got their picture taken. They’re taking autographs. Heard you don’t need a FastPass.
- Monday’s Murph will converge with F3 Tradition. However, don’t ask @Bull directions, wasn’t pretty this AM. Meet at StoneBridge Church off Prosperity Church Rd. Try this instead.
- Update on the F3 Mint Hill parade tomorrow, see the preblast.
- Lastly, HC for The BEAR. Otherwise @Hootie‘s coming for you.