14 of Tradition’s finest showed up for #TheMurph. When YHC signed up to Q this, I thought it was S.W.A.T. Fortunately, @TheFarm reminded me last week that today was The Murph so I could prepare myself mentally. No H and R2D2 were not prepared mentally as they showed up for S.W.A.T. and were promptly informed of The Murph. Been there myself and almost was again today!
No disclaimer given as there were no FNG’s. Let’s roll out!
100 Pull ups
300 Air Squats
No time for M.A.R.Y.
1) It’s good to see you back out, Raptor. Hope that back heels up!
2) @Skipper was in beast mode today with his weight vest. Impressive, brother!
3) Way to push yourselves men. Everyone was puttin in work.
4) I’ve never done Murph exercises in cadence. #Likedit
5) Thoughts and prayers out to Skipper and his family as they remember the loss of his father seven years ago.
6) Thanks for the opportunity to lead. Enjoyed it!
7) Mark your calendars for Sat. May 9th. Tradition/Highlands Pre-Summer Family Bash spearheaded by Prison Fruit. Please HC to either Prison Fruit, Forgotten Jelly, or myself ASAP. We are asking for up front donations of $20 per pax to cover costs of food and moon bounce rentals, etc. R2D2, you are confirmed and paid. Thank you!!