3 men peered into the gloom, decided to brave the impending rain, and get a little faster.
In honor of @SSMinnow:
- 800m warmup
- 6 x 800m with two minutes of rest between each
- 1600m cool down
My watch said 4.07 miles
- Full disclosure: the above workout is what I did. @BBQ and @Bull never really stopped running, their cool downs looked like my sprints, and they got in about 6 miles today .Kind of a humbling experience chasing those guys around the track.
- FIA’s (Ladies F3) One year Anniversary is tomorrow at 0800 Harrisburg Park (lower Parking lot)
- @Capri is looking for someone to take @Gapper’s Mudrun spot. It’s a lot of fun if you’ve never done it
- Harrisburg 5k registration is open: http://www.active.com/harrisburg-nc/running/distance-running-races/harrisburg-5k-2015