18 men joined the darkened Daylight Saving Time gloom for a beatdown with some of YHC’s favorite competition events. Here’s how it went.
- SSH x15
- Windmill x10
- IST x10
- Air Squat x10
- Merkin x10
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
- 100m sprint
- 10 Apollo Ohno OYO
- Pax plank 3 parking spaces apart for 100m hurdle
- Skeleton/Luge (Superman/Banana)
- 400m sprint (lap around parking lot)
- NFL Combine
- 40 yard dash x3
- 3 cone drill x5
- Bench press max reps (Merkin with partner’s feet on mid-back) x2
- World’s Strongest Man
- Partner Carry down & back
- CrossFit Games
- Bear Crawl width of soccer field & sprint back to People’s Wall
VIRGIN Q MARY
- LBC x15 (Q’ed by UCB)
- Reverse crunch x15 (Q’ed by Short Circuit)
- Mason Twist x15 (Q’ed by Posh)
- Low Flutter x15 (Q’ed by Wildcat
- Great work today, men. Truly an honor to lead.
- Welcome out to two FNG’s. Strong work by both of you. Keep coming out – it doesn’t get easier, but you will get stronger.
- T-Claps to Clueless & Wildcat for 30 weighted merkins on the bench press max. Mel Kiper says you’re can’t miss prospects.