4 pax posted in the gloom for a Chubby Checker favorite: The Twist.
- Kneeling Series: Angels Breath, Salute Side-Sretch R/L, Spinal Twist, Neck Rolls, Shoulder Rolls R/L, Shoulder Bind R/L.
- Table Series: Cat/Cow, Spinal Balance, Awkward Airplane, Gate, Half-knot (twist), Thoracic Bridge. Repeato other side.
- Plank Series: Plank~ 20 secs, Merkins x10, Plank~ 20 secs, Three-Levels Plank, Elbow Plank w/leg & arm extensions~ 20 secs each side.
- 2.0 pose, 2.0 Side-Stretch R/L, Revolved 2.0 (twist) R/L.
- Down Dog, Revolved Down Dog (twist), Three Point. Repeato other side.
- Forward Fold, Half-Forward Fold, Chair, Spinal Twist R/L.
- Lunge, Crescent, Lunge w/bind, Spinal Twist, Side-Angle, Revolved Side-Angle (twist). Repeato other side.
- LBC x25
- WWII Situps OYO- 20
- Homer-to-Marge Merry Medley, includes: Homer-to-Marge, Low Dolly, Rosalita, Low Flutter (feet never touch the ground).
- Ball, Windshield Wiper Legs.
COT w/Road Warriors
- Lots of moans and grunts this morning. Hope YHC didn’t twist you up too much.
- The Homer-to-Marge Medley really tested those lower back muscles. Use Forward Fold, Ball or Windshield Wiper to released them if they cramp during the day.
- YHC had another series of poses planned, but we ran out of time. Sorry!