A devoted 14 of the Harrisburg’s most respected “bilingual” men beat the appeal of additional fart sack time and celebrated 44 degrees in the company of their brothers. Our flag with our favorite stars and stripes was planted, the rest is history!
Mosey as one, skip, side to side right, side to side left, mosey, butt kickers, run up, over, back, over full row or parking spaces, slight jog to circle up in front of ticket windows to HiRHS “stadium” grounds, circle up. Disclaimer made very clear that I am not an expert, if someone gets hurt, we would not leave them behind, modify any exercises if one finds need. SSH x25, IST x25, Slow Air Squats x20, Slow Windmills x15.
A very brief chat with Bull and BBQ (I can accept fact that they are faster than me) requesting they lead us out. Decent pace to bleachers handicapped ramp, up ramp, over bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, through tunnel around ramp and to front of concession stand.
LBC x10, Reverse LBC x20, Peoples Chair 60 seconds, L leg up, R leg up.
Partner up, human wheel-barrel 40 yards, switch positions, human wheel-barrel 40 yards. Circle up.
Air squats x20, LBC x22 (that is veintidos in Spanish. Pronounced as “bahn-tee-dohs.” according to some guy named Webster)
Crab walk 40 yards.
Have Bull lead up for round 2 of decent pace to bleachers handicapped ramp, up ramp, over bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, up bleachers, down bleachers, through tunnel around ramp and back to cars where it all started. Burpees OYO till last man back.
Circle up. bring out kettle-bells from the shelter of Gamma’s pickup. KB Goblet (not Goblin, as I learned) x12, Merkins on own while waiting for free kettle-bell, Lawn Mowers x 12 on each side, LBC while waiting, KB High Rows x12, Air Squats while waiting, KB Alternating Merkins, SSH while waiting.
1. Great work everyone! Good amount of variety today and a plug for KB workout Fridays.
2. Feel honored to lead super group of men this morning.
3. I’m the example if I can lead a Q………anyone can lead a Q. Again, if you haven’t had a Q yet, please step up. We have a good thing going in The Burg.
4. Attended a diversity training yesterday at the 8-5. Have feeling that played part in switching up to count in Spanish about half way through. Who would have thunk we could all count to 22 en Espanol? Next time we get to at least 30 (treinta?) Still laughing thinking about trying to keep count as 13 other jokers attempting Espanol with me. Must say, Othello’s dialect sounded excellent.
5. Missed seeing Hootie this morning. After his presence @ 2 M-F workouts last week, wondered how we made it the past few months non-weekends without him. I think he is still stewing over Sun Dial having us all roll around in the snow and slush last week.
6. Another day with no signs of Coyotes.