Iron fist pax had some fun dodging traffic this morning whilst carrying heavy things.
Warm up-Grab a block and mosey to the hill across the street
-10-1 ladder carrying the block- 10 clean and press at the top, 1 merkin with block at the bottom- run backwards up the hill. Downhill mary while we wait for the 6- low flutter followed by high slow flutter.
-mosey to the high wall- wall sits with block on lap- 45 seconds, 10 merkins, 30 seconds, 10 merkins, 15 seconds, 10 merkins
-mosey to base of the stairs and partner up-12 upright rows at the bottom, partner wheelbarrow to the top, 10 jump squats each at the top, run around the right and back to the start-go through 4 times total per team.
Mary while we wait for the 6- mason twist
-partner derkins and partner throw downs-10 each-3 sets each
-Attempt to get cruisers to return our blocks. To no avail, we had to return our own.
- I really enjoyed seeing such a big group at Iron Fist on a sub 30 degree morning. I remember starting this workout a while back when I was having knee problems and wanted something that involved little to no running. Really glad to see that it is still around!
- @Google- We will be praying for your MRI today brother. You are truly dedicated (or crazy) posting regularly with a torn ACL-rest up and get better so you can come back even stronger afterwards.
- @Buckwheat-T-claps on carrying the block over your head on the way down the hill during the ladder.-at least I think that was you- You get extra credit!
- @Pongo-you’re doing great, just keep posting regularly and you’ll be running circles around the younger guys in no time.
- @Pax-great job to everyone, you all worked really hard out there.