4 Strong F3 KB’ers met up this brisk January morning to discuss bucket lists and feel some burn
Warmup: SSH x15, IST x10, Windmill x10, Big arm circles, Little arm circles (to prepare for the burn to come)
- Jack Webb climb up to 10
- Tabata Cycle 1 – 20 sec on, 10 sec rest – Goblet Squats (4 rnds), Hammer Curls (4 rnds), Upright Rows (4 rnds), Triceps Extension (4 rnds) — Chased by Goblet Squats, Hammer Curls, Upright Rows, Triceps Extention as a set, for 4 rnds, still on tabata time
- Ten 100’s — A gift from Gamma’s trip up north — Merkin to down position, pulse 10 times while there, come back up for a count of one… so 10 merkins with 100 low plank pulse merkins
- Tabata Cycle 2 – 20 sec on, 10 sec rest – Sumo Squats (4 rnds), Outhouse Curls (4 rnds), Military Shoulder Press (4 rnds), Lawnmowers (4 rnds) — Chased by Sumo Squats, Outhouse Curls, Military Shoulder Press, Lawnmowers as a set, for 2 rnds, still on tabata time (ran out of time to do all 4 rnds)
- Webb Jack climb down from 10
Mary: Duel heel taps x10 (aka spare tire shredder)
- It was an honor to lead this morning gentlemen. Strong work by all! I’m still feeling the shoulder fatigue.
- Thanks for sharing the new finds Gamma. I’m sure we’ll see the Ten 100’s and the shimmy some time in the near future.
- Yes Casper, there was a pattern or method to the madness.