6 fine Harrisburg F3 men joined up for some kettlebell fun to melt away some Christmas treats. YHC took some liberties with Canada’s Boxing Day to break out a ‘boxing’ kb workout this morning.
Warmup: Light jog, SSH x15, IST x10, Windmill x10, Merkin x10
Thang (3 minute Rounds, followed by 1 minute rest/jump rope between):
- Round 1: Single arm kb swings x10, Sumo squats x10, Single leg dead lifts x10 (each leg), Standing Triceps extension x10, 7 Ups (split arm curls)
- Round 2: Double arm kb swings x10, Lateral side squats x10 each way, Step back lunge x10 (each leg), Arnold Shoulder Press x10 (each arm)
- Round 3: Merkin w/ side row x10 (each arm), Squat with kb press to sky x10, Newly named “Outhouse Curls” x10 (aka low squat concentration curls)
Cycle through each round 3 times for a total of 9 rounds. If you finish the reps early, start back at first exercise in the round.
Punch finale (60 seconds each): 2 jabs/switch feet/2 jabs, static uppercuts, straight speed punches
- It was an honor to lead this morning gentlemen. Thanks for playing along w/ the ‘boxing’ theme. I hope you felt the full body workout. My arms are barking a bit.
- Lesson learned – asphalt eats up chalk… YHC didn’t pack enough this morning to finish the listings
- Gamma holds naming rights to the Low Squat Concentration Curls. Now to be known as the “Outhouse Curls”.
- Bull, nice BS call on the tribute to Escalade’s Merkin w/ side row.