Five of Tradition’s most dedicated met with their frosty bells for a Gulfstream inspired beatdown. Game time temp was 27 degrees. It went a little something like this…
Mosey around parking lot
SSH x 15IC
Windmill X 10IC
Cotton Picker X10IC
5 sets of the following:
20 KB Swings (Sets 4 and 5 were modified to the KB Squat due to some back soreness in the Pax)
20 KB Merkins (10 each arm)
20 Pull-Overs (Set 5 was modified to chest press)
20 KB Clean/Press (10 each arm)
20 KB Curls
Mosey around parking lot after each set for rest.
500 Reps wasn’t enough, so we did 100 more:
20 Sumo Squats
20 High Pulls
20 Shoulder Press
20 Standing Chest Press
20 Lawnmower Pulls (10 each arm)
5 Burpees OYO for fun.
LBC x 20IC
Low Dolly x 20IC
Low Flutter X20IC
1) Thanks for coming out this morning, men. We put in some work!
2) As always, it was a pleasure leading. Hope you enjoyed the workout.
3) Is that a giant purple bell you have there, Chicken Strip? It’s not as heavy as it looks….
4) Don’t forget to dangle your bell.
5) Thanks for bringing us home, Mr. Belding.
6) Announcement: Someone in the Pax mentioned that the Fartsacker’s breakfast was this morning at the Sweet Spot.