As the Grandson of a WW2 veteran, the son of a Vietnam veteran and the brother of a currently serving Iraq and Afghanistan veteran it is a pleasure to have the opportunity to lead a workout on a day where we shout a little thanks to all of the men and women who have served. Thank You to all of You. The men of The Precinct came out this morning to Honor You. We all know there are 13 stripes and 50 stars on the Flag our veterans served under. So we are going to complete 50 reps of 13 different exercises. It went a little like this…
Plank of Allegiance (which YHC skipped a line.)
mosey to tennis courts
Arm circles small to big forward/backwards
All exercises 25 reps and single count
3.Carolina Dry Dock
pause for 2 rounds of suicide sprints
6. mountain climbers
9. plank jacks
pause for 2 more rounds of suicides
12. Freddy Mercury
13. Plank (1st round Pax sang the National Anthem, 2nd round Pax sang America The Beautiful)
mosey to W.O.W. (wall of wellington) and in honor of the Marine Corps birthday the Pax will give the Corps 75 muscle ups. They were born on 11\10\75…1775 that is.
mosey to very sloped parking lot for a round of MARY led by our veterans in attendance.
Skipper – mason twist (and 25 more merkins for merkvember)
CinderBlock – low flutter
IronWolf- homer to MARS?
The Cold Moleskin:
1. Thanks to our Veterans. Without your willingness to sacrifice none of this would be possible.
2. As always it is always an Honor to lead you fine men. Thanks for giving me this pleasure.
3. The men of The Precinct have many talents. However singing is not one of them. #tonedefcrew
4. Welcome to the FNG’s BabyFace and Superfly.