Eight stronger men came out not to run, but to move some iron up and down.
Skip half way down the parking lot, Karaoke right to the end
Karaoke left back to half way, defensive slide back to Kettle bells.
SSH X 15
Wide Merkins X 10
The following where done Tabata style: 20 seconds of lifting 10 seconds to rotate to the next bell. Each exercise was done for 4 sets and then we switched to another lift. The moves were
Bench (ex:20 secs lift, 10 secs to Rotate, 20 secs lift, 10 to Rotate, 20 secs lift, 10 to Rotate, 20 secs lift, 10 secs to rotate)
Lunge with Pass through
Merkin with lift
Figure 8 Curl
Clean and Press
15 X Low Dolly with Press
15 X The W with Bell
15 X The Squirm
10 X Mason Twist with Bell
15 x Rosalita with Bells
5 X Banana/Superman
1. Good workout men. As promised no running just lifting. Remember as the saying goes, it does not get easier, but you will get stronger.
2. If you did on average 10 reps per 20 seconds, then you did a total of 640 reps for the workout. That doesn’t count all the getting up and down that was required for the rotation.
3. Thank you Titleist for not throwing up in the circle (he did not throw up at all, but did scare us once).
4. Not much chatter this morning, except for pointing out Lunchbox’s yellow shirt during Superman/Banana.
5. If you are doing Rosalita with bells, should it be called Rosalito? Just a thought
Remember soups for the Food Pantry. Tomorrow at Harrisburg park 0600 Mud run Training 0700 Diesel has the lead celebrating his one year.