23 of Harrisburg’s Finest (2 FNG’s) made it out on a beautiful August morning to see what YHC had on tap.
Mosey (High Knees, Butt Kickers, Karaoke R&L)
SSH 20x, IST 20x, Mountain Climbers 20x head to The Wall for The Peoples Chair.
BTW, 10-8 count Bodybuilders, Bear Crawl to mid field, Plank, Jack Webbs 1-6, run to end of field, 10 LBCs, Jack Webbs 10-7 (wait what?), back to The Wall & PC, 10-8 ct Bodybuilders, run to middle Plank, 10 Hand Release Merkins.
2 line Indian Run 1 Merkin sprint to front, long route to the far side of The Ridge, Ladder (1 Burpee-5 Air Squats), Plank at bottom when finished, over the hill 10 LBCs oyo, Plank, Jack Webbs 6-1, back over the hill 2 line Indian Run (2 Merkins etc.) long way around past launch and back.
Mary: Squirm 20x, Low Flutter 20x, Crunchy Frog 15x, Low Dolly 20x, W’s 14x
- @Schedule C (and others, sing out in the comments) great work on the mumble chatter, it kept me on my toes and lightened the mood.
- @Starsky thanks for the BS call when I called the second Indian Run #missionaccomplished. Why were you surprised when you gave a suggestion during Mary and then had to count it?
- More running than usual but the Mud Run will be here soon, just getting ready.
- @Solo Cup H/T on the 2 miles before the workout this morning.
- Welcome to Chris and Steven great work out there today.
- Cobains on my slack at explaining some of the exercises for the FNGs.
- There is something that Chaos might have wanted to say but I can’t think of it right now.
- Definitely humbling to lead the group but Great fun as always.