15 Strong souls arrived at Tradition on a beautiful, cool Friday morning to see what they would be doing with their Big Ole Metal Balls. I had planned to do this workout about a month ago, but I….uh….slept through my Q……I did a variation of it at a bootcamp the following week, slightly different exercises, but it sucked without kettle bells! So I was excited to see just how much it sucked with them! It did not disappoint! I agree with Buckwheat – “Bad day to up your kettle bell weight”.
Warm up was a little mosey around the Church. So cool out there we had to get the blood flowing, not a problem we have had lately.
- 20 x SSH
- 20 x MC
Lets get into this beast!
Kettle Bell Ladder Challenge
- Burpee Jump over Kettlbell x 1
- KB Goblet Squat x 2
- KB swing x 3
Repeat each exercise and 1 to Burpee, 2 to Goblet, 3 to Swings until you reach 10 Burpee, 20 Goblets, 30 Swings.
Curl up on the ground and die……
No!! Don’t do that yet! We have 15 minutes to kill!!
- Skull Crushers x 20
- Lying Chest Press x 20
- Turkish get up x 20(Scrap that……Changed to Pull Overs)
Repeat x 3
- LBC w/KB x 20
- Homer to Marge
- Thanks for coming out guys! I really like leading KB workouts! I was informed last week that a high intensity KB workout can burn 900 calories!! I hope we can somewhere close to that today!!
- That KB ladder challenge was a killer!! My legs were seriously shaking! I could have stopped after that and been happy with the workout!
- Great to see we are getting some regulars out at BOMB!
- Kettlebells are on sale at Academy Sports! $1/lb! Go get one!! Also, if that was easy for you today? You need a heavier bell!!