16 brave PAX of RS came out for another edition of Boulder Bootcamp. 0530 once again was upon us and the league minimum style disclaimer was given. Off we went in search of dry land
Mosey to the HRMS rock for some OG warmarama
- ssh x 10 IC
- WM x 5 IC AKA Abe Pagoda
- PP x 10 IC
- IST x 10 IC
- crab jack x 10 IC
- Tempo Merkins x 10 IC
- MC x 10 IC
- short mosey to the splint rail fence for our first exercises. 10 Incline merkins against the top rail. followed by 10 Derkins on the “middle” rail and finished off by 10 merkins on the “bottom” rail AKA the sidewalk.
- Mosey to the exterior of the gymnasium wall for some peoples chair. Choosing your spot may or may not have consequences. Burpee snake train ensued with 1, then 2, then 3 and finishing off with 4. Kilowatt, Steel Cannon and then Chachi found being on the ends is only good in a fantasy football draft and not a burpee snake train as once every round ended, they were the ones to start the next round….builds character I suppose
- Now, down to the HRMS track for some group love. Four corners action to start with an exercise then a 100m run to the next station. I believe they were:
- 20 bobby hurleys/wojos
- 20 CDD
- 10 burpees
- Round 2 of track consisted of 20 BH/wojos ..then a 200m run and then 40 LBS
- Round 3 a 400m run followed by the 40 LBCs.Golden Boy put the power of the mullet on display as he did a 400M Luke Keukely/Karoke..It was truly an impressive feet and quite painful to watch
- Off to HRMS entrance for some partner planter work
- 100 step-ups 2/each leg=1 while other partner runs to second light and returns..out of time
- back to the AO in a poorly formed Indian Run..we got time to work on it
- NO time. finished 6:15.
- Recover Recover
- I had to bolt for work so I missed announcements and prayers.
- Keep the canned food coming for the month. Thanks to Pox for bringing my stash to Hot Pack
- VQ for Detention on THURSDAY!! Lets show some Stoner support.
- Continued healing of Pax along with friends and family
- I mentioned a coworker’s husband last week, Josh. He had his brain surgery this AM and due to the location, the surgeon was unable to remove the tumor. A biopsy was taken and they are awaiting the final pathology report to determine the next steps. Certainly not the best news for him and still a lot of uncertainty at hand. Please keep Josh and tiffany in your prayers.
- Thanks for playing along gang and SYITG soon!