20 Years of Wedded Bliss or I can’t believe I’ve put up with her this long
11 of the baddest, grittiest, ugliest, HIMs in Harrisburg joined YHC on a hilly route this beautiful morn. Here’s how it went down.
- Start at Percent Taphouse/Town Center
- Up Parallel Drive
- Left On Patricia Avenue
- Cross over 49
- Right on Oak Drive
- Complete as many laps of Simms Parkway as possible before 6:05
- Mosey on back the way we came
Between 4 and 5.5 miles
- Strong work by most. Just about everyone got 3 laps. YHC did not
- @BonVoy is back to his Extinction Run shape, with @Clueless, @Wexler, Birdcage, and @TBone, not far behind
- @BanjoBoy did an adequate job of not embarrassing himself. The Dog looked strong
- Thanks to @DropCloth for Picking Up the Six. It wasn’t looking good for that Guy.
- Lots of comments on YHC’s map, as if he were personally in charge of Google, and can just wave a wand to update it with the new roads, and forget the fact that we all have been literally over there once a week for the last almost 8 years, and that we all have lived here for at least 5, and that none of you can read a map, and that it would have been stupid to run on Heart Rate Hill in the dark, and don’t worry guys the Oldest Guys in the Pax are going to help me move a refrigerator
- Many of the Pax were surprised to hear that YHC can be a little “High Strung”
- FlipPhone’s Race is this weekend (reach out to him on slack for the details)
- Harrisburg 5k 5/15 there is a sign up link somewhere
Today is YHC’s 20 year anniversary to the M. This amazing woman, literally found a boy in the gutter, abusing drugs and alcohol, decided to sacrifice amazing opportunities, to invest time and resources, into making him a Man. We’ve been through some of the toughest times life can throw at you and are still holding strong.
So I dedicate today to the M’s in the PAX. Do something nice for her, tell her how much you love her, buy her the $5 bouquet of flowers from Lowes, because, to paraphrase Proverbs “a good woman is worth more than gold”