Be Kind and Rewind
4 Ruckers and 2 Runners showed up to the gloom. There was no Q – YHC volunteered to write this backblast and Love Seat claimed tomorrow’s Q. DISCLIAMER and we’re off.
Runners took the P and Ruckers reversed the greenway route. There was much mumblechatter among the ruckers about Love Seat’s Q.
- Beers at Heatstroke’s on Friday. Hit him up on Slack for details.
- The Cabarrus Health Alliance has shots. Get yours so we can be done with this: https://www.cabarrushealth.org/615/COVID-19-Vaccine—1st-Dose-Appointment-
- Continued prayers for Life Alert’s son, for Jimmy Buffet and his heart concerns, and for AA
Oh, BONUS Workout! We got the opportunity to lift a coat shelf that was constructed in the most unsafe way imaginable.
- Love Seat has the Q tomorrow.
- On top of giving the disclaimers, it’s important that we make sure to keep each other accountable on safety. Road workouts are where the accidents happen.
- Reflective gear
- LED Lights
- It’s great to be back out in the gloom. I’ve been having waves of OBE. Thanks for being there, guys.
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. – Lamentations 3:22-23